Building A Green Home
When we think of Building Green we look for techniques and products that will:
- Reduce the exposure of harmful ingredients to those who manufacture the product as those living with the product in their home.
- Help to improve air quality in the home.
- Lower the carbon footprint that it takes to cool and heat the home in the future.
- Allow the use of products that are renewable.
- Can be recycled at the end of its life.
- Lower the use of piped water resources.
- Lower the consumption of carbon based energy used to power appliances and lighting.